“For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is,
there is freedom.”
2 Corinthians 3:17
We exist to bring hope, healing and strength to individuals, families and organizations globally.
Our purpose and passion is connecting people to the limitless love and power of God. We are dedicated to reach and support the restoration and freedom process through relevant teaching, biblically-based tools and spiritual coaching.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
317 Ministries Network Inc. accepts the Bible as our all-sufficient rule for faith and practice.
· We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
· We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
· We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
· We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
· We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptized in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
· We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together for fellowship, prayer and the ‘breaking of bread’.
· We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives, which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
· We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and blessed lives in order to help others more effectively.
· We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
· We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.